Susan Quirke is an advanced certified meditation teacher, ceremony holder, and a leader of mass meditation experiences. She has brought meditation to thousands of people throughout Ireland and globally. Susan is also a multi award-winning social entrepreneur for her work in the field of mental health and wellbeing. Finally, she is a huge music lover, singer, songwriter, and recording artist who released her debut album ‘Into the Sea’ in 2021.
SUSAN HAS 4 KEY OFFERINGS:
1. Learn how to release stress, anxiety and fear and connect with yourself on a deep level by Learning to Meditate in 3 x 90 minute sessions. After you complete Susan's Learn to Meditate course you will be invited to free weekly global community meditation gatherings that Susan runs for everyone who has learned to meditate with her.
2. Contact Susan to book in for a one-to-one meditation healing session. She works in both Ireland and Australia (where she is currently based) and also offers sessions globally online.
3. Book Susan to speak at or lead a powerful mass meditation experience for your company, organisation, event, festival or summit for audiences of all sizes.
4. Buy Susan's debut album Into the Sea. 10% of all record sales go to Sea Shepherd. Read about why Susan supports Sea Shepherd here.
“I first met Susan at a group meditation she did for the Irish rugby team. I have since had more than ten one-to-one sessions with her, and completed her 3-day Learn to Meditate online course. I am delighted to say she has been a massive reason in the improved quality of both my professional performance, but more importantly in my life. She’s been incredibly influential on me, as a player and a person.” - Andrew Conway, Irish international rugby player
Reviews on 'Into the Sea'
'Album of the week on BBC Radio Ulster'
- The Late Show with Eve Blair
'... a voice that pulls you right in, a gifted Irish artist that needs to be heard.'
- Fiachna Ó Braonáin (RTÉ Radio 1 / the Hothouse Flowers)
'Echoes of Sinéad O'Connor and Dolores O'Riordan. A lovely voice.'
- Ray D'Arcy (The Ray D'Arcy Show / RTÉ Radio 1)
'Into the Sea is a bewitching statement of intent, a true labour of love.'
- The Irish Independent
‘Into The Sea surprises by delivering not only shades of the peaceful paean of Follow Rivers Way but also several tracks that are filled with undeniable rock attitude.'
'Quirke has written with real honesty and bravery. The album is ethereal and grounded, making for a record that shows remarkable depth. The Embrace is a powerful indie anthem.'
- Hot Press Magazine
'Immersive, echoes of Mazzy Star, Laura Veirs, and Cat Power'
RTÉ Radio 1 Arena
'A stunning breakthrough debut album of mesmerizing indie-rock and folk... a grower of an album with great depth and texture that form an ethereal sound you can get lost in, bringing the listener into a deeper richer experience with every listen.'
'Into The Sea is an astonishing debut, embracing the sounds of indie rock, folk and traditional music with a modern twist and Susan’s own ethereal magic.'
- Irish Daily Mail